Seeking Compensation for Truck Accident Injuries
If you or a loved one has been involved in a truck accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages. At the Law Office of Howard S. Teitelbaum, our experienced truck accident attorneys in East Brunswick are dedicated to helping accident victims seek the justice they deserve.
When pursuing a truck accident claim, it's important to understand the potential damages you may be able to recover. These can include:
- Medical expenses: This includes current and future medical bills related to your injuries, such as hospital stays, surgeries, medications, and rehabilitation.
- Lost wages: If your injuries have caused you to miss work, you may be able to recover compensation for the wages you would have earned during that time.
- Pain and suffering: Compensation may be available for the physical and emotional pain and suffering you have endured as a result of the truck accident.
- Property damage: If your vehicle or other personal property was damaged in the accident, you may be able to recover the cost of repairs or replacement.
- Loss of consortium: If the truck accident has affected your relationship with your spouse, you may be entitled to compensation for the loss of companionship and support.
Our skilled attorneys will thoroughly investigate your case, gather evidence, and work tirelessly to build a strong claim on your behalf. We understand the complexities of truck accident cases and will fight to ensure you receive the maximum compensation available.